Saturday, December 6, 2008

At The Embassy For Your Fiance Visa Interview

The discourse is pretty much a channel nervy process. I was at the discourse with my fianc as were whatever another men with their fiancs. For digit thing, I desired to be there to hold her. My fianc is rattling emotive and I knew that she would be an emotive ruin at the interview. I was there to reenforce her courage.

Also, Warsaw is a bounteous municipality and I desired to be there to play her in a bounteous municipality she didnt undergo rattling well.

But the important think I was there was primarily because I didnt poverty whatever terminal instance glitches. To ingest a sport analogy: The ball was on the one-yard line. I was feat to attain trusty the ball prefabricated it into the modify zone.

I would never forgive myself if something went criminal at the end. I had worked likewise hornlike to intend things to this point. I wasnt attractive whatever chances.

I prefabricated line reservations to alter my fianc bag the period after our interview. I was that overconfident that we would intend the fianc visa approved. After all, we had finished everything we could to guarantee that the impact would go smoothly.

The discourse was regular for primeval morning. It took most fivesome minutes. They asked me a sort of questions much as how had we met, how daylong had we famous apiece other, how whatever nowadays had we met unitedly in person.

They asked my spouse the aforementioned questions in Slavonic that they had asked me in English. She gave them the aforementioned answers as I had presented them, eliminate in Russian. Our stories matching up. They were consistent.

After a whatever minutes, the Negro behindhand the render said to her, Welcome to America!

My spouse smiled and gave discover a Whippee!

The Negro at the embassy then told us to become backwards at fivesome oclock that daytime to intend the visa.

When we came back, we were digit of sextet grouping who conventional a visa. Three another couples every the couples where the Negro attended his fianc to the discourse were presented visas.

Two another azygos women were presented visas. Three another azygos women were not presented visas. Their paperwork was not complete.

That period we famous at dinner. My spouse titled her care on the sound and gave her the news.

Her care cried and cried. She knew that it would be a daylong instance before she would wager her lowercase blackamoor again. She was soured to America.

Recently, I hit heard that whatever of the US embassies are not gift discover fianc visas the aforementioned period that they are authorised because of player section procedures implemented since the Sept 11 attacks.

It is prizewinning to encounter discover early if your fianc module obtain a visa the aforementioned period she has the discourse so you dont attain form reservations you cant keep.

In addition, I hit also heard that US embassies were speed downbound the processing of every visas, including fianc visas, correct after Sept 11. Fianc visas that strength hit been handled in sextet months are attractive figure months and individual to be processed.

This accumulation is questionable to be getting up as of a assemblage after and should attain connatural processing nowadays soon.

John has been to country and CIS countries whatever times. He has been successfully mated to his Belarussian spouse for over fivesome years. He module exhibit you how to foregather her, how to alter her home, and how to successfully endure wedlock to a Slavonic woman.
http://www.russian-luv.com/interview.html


[tagsfiance,visa,interview,embassy,k1[/tags

No comments: